The Papworth Trust helps to support people with disabilities live their lives to the full. Today we’re helping them tell everyone that their accessible holiday farm, Kerry Farm in West Wales, which provides support and respite for people affected by … Keep Reading…
Don't miss another post! You know it makes sense!
Get Started with SEND
This week’s top 5 articles
- The holiday farm that’s accessible for everyone whatever your disability
- Ten Benefits of Pets for Children with SEND
- CAMHS “Future in Mind” Will it really mean a change for the better?
- Join Kathryn’s campaign for early years childcare choices for families with disabled children
- Happy Mothers’ Day.. to my husband
- Air travel with children who need special assistance
- Do you ever just feel tired of it all?
- Where do KS4 and KS5 students go – when they have SEN?
- Talking SEND with Just Women
- How to distress a child with an invisible disability without really trying
- #RareDisease Day: Impossible situations create remarkable people
- #RareDisease Day: Our daughter’s devastating diagnosis changed every aspect of our lives
- #RareDisease Day: Our quest for answers for our daughter’s mystery illness
- #RareDisease Day infographic and talking parent/patient advocacy
- #RareDisease Day 15: Rare with a twist makes a complex medical mystery
- Talking about self-harm: Prepare to be aware
- Questions to ask on school visits
- Children’s Mental Health Week: Our experience of CAMHS nearly broke us
- Sensory Occupational Therapy for Sensory Processing Disorder
- The SEN Minister responds to your feedback of the special needs reforms so far
- Professional pleasantries: Why Jenny thinks complaining can sometimes be counter-productive
- A game-changer? Will ruling of illegal Local Offer force councils to do better?
- Rapid & radical training for all teachers in SEN is key to improving outcomes
- High Court Finds Warwickshire Council’s Local Offer Unlawful
- The Local Offer and SEND funding: 3rd part of our video chat with the SEN Minister
- SEN reforms and Culture Change: What the Minister said
- Accountability and the SEN reforms: SNJ asks the Minister, Ed Timpson (Part 1)
- Should rich Katie Price pay Harvey’s SEN transport bill? It’s totally the wrong debate.
- SEND reforms: What YOU told us
- Stress-free Holiday Tips: Planning travel with special needs children
- SEND Legal Query?
- SEN Reforms
- Health news
- Resource Hub
- SNJ Training