Last week, the Department for Education released its Statistical First Release – Statements and EHC Plans. This statistical first release (SFR) publishes data from the annual SEN2 data return, which is mandatory for local authorities to complete. The return is … Keep Reading…
Don't miss another post! You know it makes sense!
Get Started with SEND
This week’s top 5 articles
- 4000 and counting: Did you have a satisfactory EHC plan issued last year?
- Parents must advocate for each other to make the new SEND system work
- Why my son with autism has enriched my life, not ruined it
- Mindfulness: How can it help with mental health difficulties?
- What to expect when transferring from a Statement to an EHC Plan?
- Teaching children complex communication
- NSPCC video released to help protect deaf children from sexual abuse
- All about The Challenging Behaviour Foundation
- Revolutionary New Resource for Parents: Talking About Down’s Syndrome
- SOS!SEN on England’s special needs reforms: The Good, The Bad, The Unchanged
- Patient Advocate Power! Renata helps create first specialist nurse for Undiagnosed kids
- Our son’s undiagnosed condition brings new challenges almost every day
- Little or no choice for young disabled people for further education
- How will you be using your vote?
- What does Participation look like? A Circle or a Ladder?
- #12MillionVotes: A Manifesto for Disabled People
- On conversation, sensory issues and being different: Some SNJ book reviews!
- The role of the SENCO: what do you need to know?
- Special Needs parents outraged at use of Sam Cam’s bereavement as election tool
- World Autism Day: A boy and his Assistance dog
- SEND reforms: Why working with parents means taking a walk in our shoes.
- Child Sexual Exploitation – a child psychologist’s account
- SEND accountability – we look at the framework and ask for your views
- The holiday farm that’s accessible for everyone whatever your disability
- Ten Benefits of Pets for Children with SEND
- CAMHS “Future in Mind” Will it really mean a change for the better?
- Join Kathryn’s campaign for early years childcare choices for families with disabled children
- Happy Mothers’ Day.. to my husband
- Air travel with children who need special assistance
- Do you ever just feel tired of it all?
- SEND Legal Query?
- SEN Reforms
- Health news
- Resource Hub
- SNJ Training