In September 2014, most of the Pathfinder local authorities, testing the SEND reforms came to an end and the reality of the changes came into force. Yesterday, the Department for Education released the final Impact Research report, an evaluation of … Keep Reading…
Don't miss another post! You know it makes sense!
Get Started with SEND
This week’s top 5 articles
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Pathfinder final report
- £35 million cuts to children’s Mental Health services: Speak up to stop CAMHS cuts!
- Ever thought about setting up your own Free School?
- SEN figures show 2.5% drop in children with special educational needs in England
- 10 tips for geneticists from parents of children with undiagnosed and rare diseases
- Unfair, flawed and not joined up: Why fixing SEN funding matters. #CountMeIn
- Speech Therapy terminology: What does that mean?
- SEN Assessments and Outcomes: What and when
- Changing to an EHC Plan? Time frames are changing.
- Tania’s 13 top tips for surviving the EHCP process
- Six top tips for using – and managing – your SEND Local Offer
- Why SEND department targets mean ‘culture change’ reform may never happen
- A labour of love to create an accessible Algarve holiday centre
- Banned from Prom, but my school refuser son’s new future beckons
- Sensory processing in autism: research developments
- Forget festivals, I prefer Disability exhibitions
- Living with Mr Worry – tips from a mum
- Counselling and mental health services: Will they still be delivered?
- A very special Learning Disability Nurse asks: Who Do You See?
- It’s Learning Disability week, let’s talk about the negative people we meet in the LD world
- A Right Not a Fight: why young people with learning difficulties are demonstrating for education equality
- SNJ Giveaway: Making speech, language and communication a burning issue
- That’s the sound…a SEND parent’s poem. And show us YOUR talent too!
- Volunteers’ Week: Thanks to our volunteer writers and looking for more help!
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) – What actually changes now?
- Introducing the SNJ collaboration with patientINFORM
- Does safeguarding always protect our children?
- 4000 and counting: Did you have a satisfactory EHC plan issued last year?
- Parents must advocate for each other to make the new SEND system work
- Why my son with autism has enriched my life, not ruined it
- SEND Legal Query?
- SNJ Info
- Resource Hub
- Health posts
- Find SEND Research
- FREE Sign Up!