SNJ note: We’ve been looking at a few more books for families with SEND – or should I say our reviewer, Nicky Goode has. This time she’s looking at: Autism Spectrum Disorder & De- Escalation Strategies by Steve Brown Book … Keep Reading…
Don't miss another post! You know it makes sense!
This week’s top 5 articles
Recently on SNJ
- Three new book reviews: Autism and meltdowns, eating and pubertySNJ note: We've been looking at a
- Some Sunday wisdom from Maya AngelouIt is time for parents
- Transferring from Statements to EHCPs: What works for meTania's note: Today I'd like to
- An quick SNJ giveaway for festive online game: Lapland SolitaireA snap giveaway for you today!
- What DO you buy for a child with a visual impairment at ChristmasI love Christmas - I really am one
- The mum whose photography project is focusing on children with rare diseaseWhen your child has a very rare
- Anti-Bullying Week: How to help a victim of bullyingSticks and stones may break my
- #WiseWords: Strong souls come from sufferingOut of suffering have emerged the
- A teacher and SEND parents asks: is inclusion working in schools?Tania's note: Nancy Gedge is back
- Have your say to lift the barriers to play for children with complex disabilitiesSense, the charity that helps
- An SNJ Infographic of the latest SEND statistics 2015Last week the DfE released its
- SEND charities and funding: Is there more trouble ahead?You’re probably reading this
- Best Practice: a parent’s view of a good EHCP Transition experienceMany families have not had a great
- Ask the DfE: Put your SEND queries directly to the man at the ministryWe have something special for you
- Speech and Language problems? It could be glue ear.One of the questions you are likely
- Three new book reviews: Autism and meltdowns, eating and puberty
- SEND Legal Query?
- SNJ Info
- Resource Hub
- Health posts
- Find SEND Research
- FREE Sign Up!