Much to my surprise and delight, Special Needs Jungle has been shortlisted in the BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2014 in the HEALTH category. I’m surprised, because I didn’t “enter” – that is, have a logo or ask for votes … Keep Reading…
Don't miss another post! You know it makes sense!
Get Started with SEND
This week’s top 5 articles
- Little or no choice for young disabled people for further education
- How will you be using your vote?
- What does Participation look like? A Circle or a Ladder?
- #12MillionVotes: A Manifesto for Disabled People
- On conversation, sensory issues and being different: Some SNJ book reviews!
- The role of the SENCO: what do you need to know?
- Special Needs parents outraged at use of Sam Cam’s bereavement as election tool
- World Autism Day: A boy and his Assistance dog
- SEND reforms: Why working with parents means taking a walk in our shoes.
- Child Sexual Exploitation – a child psychologist’s account
- SEND accountability – we look at the framework and ask for your views
- The holiday farm that’s accessible for everyone whatever your disability
- Ten Benefits of Pets for Children with SEND
- CAMHS “Future in Mind” Will it really mean a change for the better?
- Join Kathryn’s campaign for early years childcare choices for families with disabled children
- Happy Mothers’ Day.. to my husband
- Air travel with children who need special assistance
- Do you ever just feel tired of it all?
- Where do KS4 and KS5 students go – when they have SEN?
- Talking SEND with Just Women
- How to distress a child with an invisible disability without really trying
- #RareDisease Day: Impossible situations create remarkable people
- #RareDisease Day: Our daughter’s devastating diagnosis changed every aspect of our lives
- #RareDisease Day: Our quest for answers for our daughter’s mystery illness
- #RareDisease Day infographic and talking parent/patient advocacy
- #RareDisease Day 15: Rare with a twist makes a complex medical mystery
- Talking about self-harm: Prepare to be aware
- Questions to ask on school visits
- Children’s Mental Health Week: Our experience of CAMHS nearly broke us
- Sensory Occupational Therapy for Sensory Processing Disorder
- SEND Legal Query?
- SEN Reforms
- Health news
- Resource Hub
- SNJ Training